What's new

How many of you know a fork biter? (1 Viewer)

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
Does anyone else find it really annoying? I figure there are two classes. The first are who bite their forks with every bite. The second are those who scrap their front teeth with every bite. I've noticed this is especially prevalent with teens and people in their 20's. Is it just bad manners or is the gene pool getting watered down?

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
I can't stand having metal objects touch my teeth. It's like fingernails on a blackboard. I don't know anyone who bites their fork...

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Worse than that are people who chew with there mouth open, like my boss, sounds like I'm eating lunch in a pasture with a cow.
Peace Out~:D

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Worse than that are people who chew with there mouth open...
Some people, like myself, have to chew with their mouths open. I have bad allergies, and hate it.
I welcome the days when i can breath through my nose :)
The only way i can eat with my mouth closed is if i take itty bitty bites that i can swallow before having to take another breath :)
It sucks, and dont mean to offend anyone sitting at the table.
Something you may want to consider next time your annoyed.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I usually just swallow the fork whole. They are just too tough to try and chew up!

Julie K

Screenwriter
I've never encountered fork biters, but what really annoys me are the 'slurpers'. These folks "slurp slurp slurp" their food and beverages. Drives me crazy...

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Man, just thinking about someone scraping their teeth with their fork is sending shivers up my spine. I actually prefer fingernails on the chalkboard to fork scraping!
:angry:

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator
Gum smackers drive me crazy. Especially when they are popping little bubbles on every downstroke!!!

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
I've never encountered fork biters, but what really annoys me are the 'slurpers'. These folks "slurp slurp slurp" their food and beverages. Drives me crazy...
:laugh: I am a slurper, but only when eating soup or breakfast cereal. It drives my wife crazy, too. I don't slurp beverages, however.. just liquid from spoons, and not every bite - only the big ones. Gotta keep it from running down my chin somehow...

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Never go to Asia then. Slurping is a sign of respect to the cook, and because the soup is usually served boiling it cools it so as to not burn yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks