What's new

How many of Luke's "Top 100 DVDs" do you own? (1 Viewer)

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
I own 83 out of 100 but I've owned all but a few of the titles at one time or another. The list is fairly diverse but still heavily skewed toward the big blockbuster releases that I tend to get as review copies. That's my excuse at any rate.;)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I own 68...although I haven't seen about 8 of them!

I am proud to say that I own 19 of the top 20 (and eventually I'll get Citizen Kane!).

Take care...

Chuck

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
only 18. Damn I wish I had more money. Anyhow if you put that in a percentage of my total dvd collection(54) it doesn't seem to bad. 18/54= 33%. 33% ain't to bad.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
48--Was a little suprised, thought I had less. 12 of the top 20.

Joe

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I have 17 out of the 100 on the list.

I have no plan to own many on the list, so the most that I'll probably have from that list 12 more that I don't have.

I'm surprised that Doctor Zhivago, Young Frankenstein, Dumbo, and Wizard of Oz didn't make the list.

Yes, I didn't vote, but how can I? Of the 50 DVD's I have, at least 42 of them are winners to me.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I've got 95 if I include AOD: 2 DVD LE which includes the single AOD: LE Directors cut DVD. Haven't watched them all yet though.

Missing: Dark City, Rebecca, Sweet Hereafter, Cleopatra, Moulin Rouge. I plan on adding Rebecca and Moulin Rouge soon and have held off on Cleopatra while waiting for the defective copies to be sold off.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I have 46 of them , there are plenty on the list that I would like but there is a fair share of ones I don't.

TheoGB

Screenwriter
I own 26 of them and have seen 33 of them - in this case I mean that I have borrowed and extensively watched that DVD; I don't own it because a mate does and I can avoid spending my cash on it for now. ;)
Incidentally I only have about 62 or 64 DVDs (the link at the bottom hasn't been updated) so this really isn't bad at all, to my mind.:emoji_thumbsup:
Now who's Luke?:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks