What's new

How many have hobbies that require Federal licenses? (2 Viewers)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Greg,
Heck I'm just wanting to get the two great IRONIC rifles: the US Remington/Westinghouse M1891 Mosin-Nagant and the swastika-engraved Hagganah star of David Mauser from the 1948 war of independence.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
John Miles: I went to a training or a briefing ordeal (or whatever you want to call it) to obtain this license, this licence allows me to transmit on all available Ham Frequencies, I am restricted to NOT transmit across Air Traffic controller frequencies (which at the time were 29.000 MHZ and lower) and above 900.000 MHZ.

It's been a long time but this license was at the time fairly exclusive and you must be employed as a DJ or be a Ham operator to obtain this class of license. I've had this license for 14 years so things may have changed since then.

John Miles

Stunt Coordinator
John Miles: I went to a training or a briefing ordeal (or whatever you want to call it) to obtain this license, this licence allows me to transmit on all available Ham Frequencies, I am restricted to NOT transmit across Air Traffic controller frequencies (which at the time were 29.000 MHZ and lower) and above 900.000 MHZ.
Okey-dokey, then. (backs slowly away, reaching for doorknob)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks