How many Full Sail graduates do we have here?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Zane Charron, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Zane Charron

Zane Charron Second Unit

I took the Audio Engineering course from July '94 - July '95, back when all they HAD was audio and film/video. They were just starting their multi-media course when I was on my way out.

I worked freelance around the Orlando area for about 8 or 9 months after that (I grew up in Melbourne, just an hour away from there). The work was really interesting and varied, and sometimes paid decent. I worked as a PA for commercial shoots, a couple of gigs working sound & lighting for events at Disney, stuffed CDs for a DJ distribution company, played gofer in a couple of studio sessions, and a few other things. But once those loan payments started to catch up, it was into the Army for me.

I've since forgotten 90% of what I learned there.

I'm curious to see how other Full Sail graduates turned out. Do tell.

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Zane,

Not a graduate myself- but I was offered a position in their Live Audio program a few years back. I have several friends who graduated from there-- the ones that went out in search of stuff found decent jobs- my friend Justin worked at NRG in LA and assisted on records from bands like Alien Ant Farm, Pappa Roach, Godsmack, Beck, etc.

-Vince