My decision on which big screen to get is especially tough because if I'm gonna drop 4 or 5K, it by god better be the right choice for a LONG time. What about those of you who have "pulled the trigger" knowing that in a few years there will be something better for less money? Are you going to just move that 57 inch screen to the bedroom to make way for the new and improved whatever? Donate to Goodwill? Re-sell?