What's new

how long should I expect to wait after winning a prize?? (1 Viewer)

Patrick_L

Second Unit
i'd say you'd be pretty lucky to receive it within 4-6 weeks. my boss and his wife won the Valentine's Day special Wheel of Fortune and he didn't get his check until almost 2.5 months later. the vouchers for his trip to the Bahamas was even longer.

congrats though.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"got rid of the old Wooden TV" That's funny!

If you'd ask him that would be cool.

The warranty is a 1 year warranty anyways so it's really for a full summer and I don't think when you buy it is as much a problem.

Thanks
Brent

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
And all I got from Snapple was an inflatable loveseat and an end table, a shower curtain, and some pillow cases.

:)

Jay

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Chris how is that PLV-z2 working out for ya?

My Benq 6100 is getting dusty, time to pull it down and clean it.

Brent

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
Brent,

I love my Z2. I can't believe how much I love it. And I can't believe how long I put up with that little TV.

And thanks to that Canuck Shootout, I decided to make a Light Fusion Screen and it is really nice. It took a lot of work but I was so happy with the results. You'll have to come check it out. You made a blackout Screen didn't you?

Anyway back to the topic at hand, I spoke to my friend and he is still interested in getting a scooter, but he doesn't want a Vespa becuase they are too expensive.

Chris

brentl

Senior HTF Member
OK, next thing;

I have been posted as the winner but I've come upon a little problem with picking it up. You see I live about 45 minutes North of the nearest Vespa dealer. I can get my brother in law to run down with me and drop it off(yep, I sold it) at the same time, but it's a real hassle.

So I came upon a clause in the official rules and regulations that states "prizes will be delivered within 4-6 weeks" ... Should I push it?? do they have an out??

Could somebody please read the R and R's and tell me if I missed something??

Thanks
Brent

P.s. Ted did you get your stuff yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks