What's new

How long is turnaround when you order a sub from SVS? (1 Viewer)

Jonathan_

Second Unit
I ordered my sub today, a 20-39PCi, at around 3:00pm. How long does it usually take for SVS to ship them out? I would love to get my sub by Christmas, but it's probally not going to happen. Damn paycheck came late. :angry: Thanks in advance!

Mifr44

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Jonathan,

You may be in luck. The fact that you ordered on a Thursday means it is possible that it would ship on a Friday, assuming they have the sub in stock and aren't overloaded with order requests (the latter being more likely). If it ships on Friday, then UPS will continue to ship it through the weekend. You may luck out and receive it on Christmas Eve.

Michael

Jonathan_

Second Unit
My email was acting up and I didn't realize that my sub had already shipped. Way to go SVS! Also I want to thank Ron from SVS for his quick reply to my email question. SVS gets a big :emoji_thumbsup: for their amazing service. Keep up the good work!

Joseph_ P

Stunt Coordinator
NO MATTER IF ITS ONE DAY OR A WHOLE POCKETFUL OF DAYS
WAITING FOR AN SVS SUBWOOFER IS ALWAYS GONNA BE TOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D GOOD LUCK WITH
UPS.

Jonathan_

Second Unit
It just shipped Friday night and according to UPS's site it is sitting at the distribution center here in Chattanooga. Now I have to wait 2 whole days for it, when the center is less than 5 miles from my house. :frowning: Joseph is right, waiting for one of these subs sucks!

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
I live in Ohio so they shipped it out and I think I got it in 2 days. (25-31PCi)
-ELmO:star:

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I too live in Ohio (Columbus) placed the order sat night got the sub tuesday afternoon.
Can you call UPS and go get it since you are so close???
I know sometimes you can and sometimes you cant.

Chuck Watwood

Stunt Coordinator
I live in Southwest Missouri. I order my 20-39 PC + on a Monday afternoon, it shipped on Tuesday afternoon, and I received it at 1:45pm on Friday. I love the sub.

Nick L

Second Unit
If your expecting something you should be able to call ahead and make a time to pick it up. That way you don't have to wait for the driver and hope your home when he comes by.

Jonathan_

Second Unit
I went by today, but only the Saturday delivery packages had been processed. They said they couldn't break the seal on the truck until Monday when they processed the rest of the shipments. So I told them to pull it aside Monday morning and I would be there when they opened at 8 am. Only 35 more hours! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks