How long does it take DVD Planet to ship?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kenny Goldin, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Kenny Goldin

Kenny Goldin Second Unit

I placed an order on Friday for five DVDs, all were in stock (none were to be released tomorrow) and got an email on Firday that the order was sent to their warehouse, but it still hasn't shipped. I thought they would ship it Saturday or today. Oh well if they do not ship tomorrow I will call I guess.
    ------------------
    [​IMG]

2. DonaldB

DonaldB Supporting Actor

Don't hesitate to contact them. I ordered an in-stock disc two weeks ago, but they didn't ship it until I bugged them about it. Who knows how long they would've sat on it?

3. Dick

Dick Lead Actor
    Supporter

Rick
    I ordered the Hitchcock box sets by phone from DVD Planet on Saturday night (they're in California). I received the package this morning, Tuesday (I'm in Maine). Pretty decent and a pleasant surprise.

4. Kenny Goldin

Kenny Goldin Second Unit

Surprisingly I emailed them and got a response in about a half an hour, and they said it shipped on Friday, the same day I ordered. Hopefully I will have it tomorrow. I like their store, they have good prices and pretty low shipping.
    ------------------
    [​IMG]

5. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

DVDPlanet doesn't send shipping notices out. It's very annoying
    Jeff Kleist

6. Kenny Goldin

Kenny Goldin Second Unit

Well, I got my order today! I actually thought it would be a while. I wish they would use some kind of packaging material to protect the order, though. (My discs were fine). ALl in all, though, a good experience. Like Jeff said they do not send out shipping notifications, but other than that, a good e-tailer. I have already placed another order [​IMG] Recomended. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [​IMG]