What's new

how long did you talk long distance last month? (1 Viewer)

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
i just got my bill... 951 minutes!!!
lots of
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

only Link Removed
i don't even have their best plan, which is going to 4.25cents/min. (min $25 in long distance)

Alan Benson

Stunt Coordinator
Yikes!!

I'm one of those get-my-business-done-and-hangup people, even with friends and family... Never did just sitting around talking on the phone with anyone... As such, the long distance portion on my phone bill is rarely more than about $10...

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps you should consider an MCI575 Card from Costco. 575 minutes, $20 (3.5c/min) refillable with credit card.

We've used one for a while now, and my wife talks probably 500 or so minutes per month.

Todd

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Last Months Long Distance Minutes:

Me: 9 minutes

Wife: 722 minutes! (Too many friends & family in Long Island)

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
I do about 800 minutes in the US and another 200 or so overseas. I can't wait to get high speed internet connection so that I can do some proper PC-to-PC and PC-to-phone calls.

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
I used a few hours. Since I have a sprint PCS phone, however, I don't get charged for long distance :) It's great. In fact I don't know why more people don't go this route, the only downside is using up your daytime minutes if that's when you talk. I usually talk to my out of state friends late in the evening, so it's not a problem. I have about 3600 evening/weekend minutes a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks