What's new

How is 'The In-Laws' not out on DVD yet? (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I may have been under the mistaken impression that The In-Laws was a widely adored comedy. I believe it's a WB title, though I could be off.
Has anyone ever heard anything about this classic being in the 'discussion' phase??
I ask only because I think it's probably one the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
There's an (ack!) remake in the works with Michael Douglas and Albert Brooks. Hopefully, this film -- one of the funniest of all time -- will get its due soon enough.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Y'know, the other day I heard a co-worker talking to his cube-neighbor about this incredibly funny movie with Falk and Arkin with the "zig-zag" joke and the firing squad and all that and I popped my head up and said "Y'all are talking about The In-Laws, right?"

Great film. Want it on DVD so bad. At least three sales right here in Memphis. :wink:

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
One of the truly shocking DVD omissions. But with the "remake" (yuck!) on its way, it looks promising that we'll get the classic next year!

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
My wife said to me the other day, "What was that movie you made me watch that had the stupidest car chase ever filmed in it? Oh yeah, The In-Laws."

I was complaining that I didn't have any good car chase movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks