How is 'Invisible Man' these days?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael St. Clair, Jul 10, 2001.

1. Michael St. Clair

I'll never forgive SciFi for canning 'Good Vs Evil'.
    I watched Invisible man for about 10 episodes, and found it to be...uneven, to say the least. Sometimes pretty good, sometimes not so good.
    So how is it these days?

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

It's consistently in the two and a half star range; I enjoy it, but don't know if I'd watch it if there were something else on in its slot. They added a new cast member, who's only there half the time, and bumped Eberts up to regular. It's beginning to pick up more backstory than is really good for such a simple action hour, and it was more fun when Darien & Hobbes worked for Fish & Game.
    It's not bad, but it's never really exceptional, either. Best thing it's got going for it is still the chemistry between Darien and Hobbes.

3. Michael St. Clair

Not at Fish and Game?
    Are the supporting actors still the same?

4. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Yeah, they've still got The Keeper and The Official. They just added a new agent (who, so far, has only been in half the episodes of S2) and moved The Agency into Health & Human Services after a brief stint as part of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (having The Agency keep shuttling between departments that you wouldn't think of as needing an spy division would have been a good recurring joke, but they seem stuck in HHS).

5. Mark Wolverton

Mark Wolverton Stunt Coordinator

I watch the show but, like Jason said, if there were something else to watch, I would. I don't like the guy who plays darien. He looks weird and he can't act. He was better in the Prey. If that's the same guy.
    Bobby Hobbs is the main reason for watching and the keep is icing on the cake.
    ------------------
    Mark W
    "I like to watch."
    Chauncy Gardner - Being There -