What's new

How is Fleetwood Mac "The Dance" DVD? (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I have respect for the group and the few songs I can recall of them but have had this dvd in my hands several times, then put it back down. Is it a keeper?

AricB

Second Unit
It is 4:3 video if I recall, not widescreen. The performance is outstanding. But I haven't watched in quite a while, so can't really comment on video quality or surround sound quality. I have the CD, which sounds very good.

It was shot for TV, so I think it had less of the quick cut music video feel, that a lot of Music DVD's have.

FeisalK

Screenwriter
Love Fleetwood Mac. This is a double-sided disc with stereo on one side and a 5.1 mix on the other. The performance as Aric said is outstanding. Its not a flashy live video - if you love the group it feels more like watching a professionally done family movie - especially the interaction between Stevie and Lindsey. Sort of understated feel all through with great songs. Sound is good too. Me, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks