1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

How is Fleetwood Mac "The Dance" DVD?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Neil Joseph, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    I have respect for the group and the few songs I can recall of them but have had this dvd in my hands several times, then put it back down. Is it a keeper?

2. AricB

AricB Second Unit

It is 4:3 video if I recall, not widescreen. The performance is outstanding. But I haven't watched in quite a while, so can't really comment on video quality or surround sound quality. I have the CD, which sounds very good.

It was shot for TV, so I think it had less of the quick cut music video feel, that a lot of Music DVD's have.

3. FeisalK

FeisalK Screenwriter

Love Fleetwood Mac. This is a double-sided disc with stereo on one side and a 5.1 mix on the other. The performance as Aric said is outstanding. Its not a flashy live video - if you love the group it feels more like watching a professionally done family movie - especially the interaction between Stevie and Lindsey. Sort of understated feel all through with great songs. Sound is good too. Me, I love it.

4. Mark C.

Mark C. Supporting Actor

A must buy. I've watched it numerous times and always enjoy it.