What's new

How I Met Your Mother - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Amy Acker is always a good thing, but I wonder: When is one too old to wear pigtails :).

Interesting developments in the show...

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
While I feel this show dropped off a little bit over the final 1/4 of the season, I still enjoy watching it and I think it is the only new sitcom that I will stick with next year. I can see the Ted-Robin thing ending badly, especially since they both know they're not right for eachother and are just going for it anyway. I can't imagine Lily and Marshall calling it quits for good, that would ruin the show. I'm sure they will manage to work out their issues in the first few episodes next year, with a wedding sometime around sweeps (maybe Feb). NPH is still killing in this role and is good for a few solid laughs each episode. All-in-all, a solid debut season and I look forward to seeing more of it soon.

Personally, I find it very cute when girls where pigtails, even in their 20s and 30s. Of course, looking like Ms Acker doesn't hurt either.

Julio Diaz

Stunt Coordinator

I missed it, too, and I'm even more sad knowing that Amy Acker was on it.

By the way, if you've been craving a regular dose of Amy, she's been on Alias all season. They even promoted her to full cast and put her in the opening credits when the show returned from its pregnancy-induced hiatus. You can catch all the episodes so far for free on ABC.com and then there's a new one tomorrow night and the series finale on Monday.

Would that CBS offered streaming reruns, iTunes store purchases... anything! I really want to see last night's episode, but I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD, which I hope will come soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks