What's new

How I Got Into College On DVD (1 Viewer)

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
Anyone hear anything about this 1980's movie?. I thought it was a decent and wouldn't mind having it in my 80's collection. Im actualy surprised there isn't even a pan and scan version out.

-Mike

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
I picked the dvd up today after looking around for it. I have yet to watch it though
so Im not sure about the picture and sound quality. Im surprised there hasn't been
any reviews yet.

-Mike

Dave Stone

Auditioning
I tried to buy it yesterday at Best Buy and I was told that the title was NOT available for in store purchase.
I guess they had to make sure and had plenty of room for all the new Spiderman & Dukes of Hazzard dvd's.

I did pick up Senior Trip with the new DTS track.

John*P

Second Unit
If someone finds this title in a store, please tell me which one. I couldn't find it today, and I had the same problem at Best Buy as the above poster. Do FYE and/or Circuit City have it?

Thanks

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Seems like Best Buy isn't carrying a lot of new Fox catalog titles. They didn't have Kiss of Death either. Luckily I got KoD and How I Got Into College at a local specialty shop that always has the new catalog titles. Got Flight of the Navigator there as well-another Best Buy no show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks