What's new

How i do with these speaker's from "The Wiz" (1 Viewer)

Debra F

Agent
The Wiz is closing down and everything is on sale.

PLKPSW 450 $269.

PLKFXi30 $209. For two of them

PLKRTi28 $179. For two of them

I think the kid made a mistake on this one...

PLKCS400I $89, He was in a rush ( end of tour )and had to rewrite the sales slip.

I still need front left/right. They have the POLK RTi170
for $210 each. Should i get it? Anyone have the RTi170, if yes, what do you think of it? I really don't want floor models, so i didn't buy them.

So how i do?

Debra

PS: Had to go to two different stores( Wiz) to get the Center speaker.

Update ( 2 hours later) Listen, I have to hit a few different locations Saturday for fronts. If i happen to locate a CSi40 I won't need the CS400I ,So I'll be looking to sell it for the same price I paid plus tax. The reason is , they have different tweeter's and i would like to have them matched all around. I can't bring it back (Final sale due to closing) They are authorized dealer and you can have the receipt, I bought this center seperate ( another location) so i don't need the receipt. I haven't registered it yet with Polk.

Debra F

Agent
Any takers for the cs400i just in case i find the CSi40?

Oh well, guess i can sell it on ebay for that price easy, and then some.

Debra

anthony_b

Screenwriter
Debra, keep the CS400I. I called polk in reference to matching speakers in those two series (rti and rt*i) the tech guy said it would be "extremely" difficult to listen to any differences between the two tweeters.

I own the cs400i.. I LOVE IT !!!(paid $149 at the wiz) to match my rt600i fronts.... Before i found this bargain I was considering getting the new csi40, but after I heard from polk and also the cost of the new one, I kept my cs400i.

Debra F

Agent
anthony_b

Thanks for pointing that out to me :>

Yeah, at $89 I think i will keep it.Unless i find a great deal on the other one.

Have a mice weekend!

Debra

Debra F

Agent
Well, I couldn't find the CSi40 so I'll be keeping the CS400i.

I found the FXi50's today so I bought them and sold the FXi30's to my sister.I also bought the RTi70 yesterday.

Ok, my upgrade is complete,now to set it up. :?

Debra

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks