How great can school be?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BertFalasco, Jan 4, 2002.

1. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

I'm in study hall, well I went to the computer lab... Our T1 connection is better than any of my old school's connections. Most likely because we're very close to the provider.

I wanted to get a new password for HTF so I can save the email so when I come to the lab, I can check my AOL mail and know my password or copy it down at home, either way..

I'm in school reading something I enjoy, very hard to find in school these days besides Study Hall and Lunch themselves.

Anybody else have any positive school "scenarios?"

-Bert

2. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

OMG! They actually let you have the "F" word in school?!?! I go to a private Christian school that is so incredibly strict. Good god in study hall we can't even talk. Oh well 3 semesters left til I graduate. I also enjoy lunch. Anyway there is one enjoyable memory I have of this year. We were having a pep rally at school on homecoming week and since it's rigged to let the seniors win, all the junior guys who aren't afraid of what other people think were yelling "RIGGED, RIGGED, RIGGED!!". Then they started pulling people away so we started chanting their names!! "BILLY, BILLY, BILLY"!! Then the next morning about 10 of us guys got to school at 5:30 AM and wrote junior stuff in the senior parking lot. Man that was fun.

3. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

I remember i discovered the HTF while "working" on a computer science assignment.

i did very poorly in that class from then on...