What's new

How good is bass management on Pioneer Elite receivers? (1 Viewer)

Dave LR

Auditioning
I'm a newbie, and am shopping for receivers. I really liked the sound of the Pioneer Elite receiver I heard briefly. I didn't ask about the bass management. How good(variable) is it? Fixed 80Hz? Are Pioneer Elites reliable?

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I would also like some input and/or feedback on Pioneer receivers. Hehheh. Input and feedback
wink.gif

Seriously though, Pioneer is another brand I would like more info on. Do they have any DPL II equipped models in the works?

Samson

Stunt Coordinator
I have the Elite 33tx and I love it. Bass management is great compared to other brands which have a fixed setting. The Elites have 3 different crossover settings for bass management compared to 1 fixed setting for other brands. For example Marantz. Just make sure to turn the LFE setting to maximum when calibrating the subwoofer.

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
Seriously though, Pioneer is another brand I would like more info on. Do they have any DPL II equipped models in the works?
I'm planning on upgrading to the VSX-49TX. I know this receiver will have DTS ES discrete. But I'm not sure about DPL II. We'll just have to wait and see when it comes out this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks