What's new

How Good Are DCM Speakers (1 Viewer)

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
My wife's uncle has a 5.1 DCM setup(including 10"powered sub)being powered by a HK AVR125 and all I can say was WOW!

I have heard of DCM before and I know they are primarily used in a larger room configuration,but I didn't know they sounded so good...That sub was pretty nice also...

Was wondering if anyone has any experience or opinions on DCM loudspeakers...
Thanks...

I have owned a pair of DCM12 3way speakers 250watts RMS for going on seven years now.

I can't explain how beautiful they sound, the mid-bass and treble is clear responsive, and the bass is no doubt clean and loud. I do run them off of a Onkyo TX-SR607, with polk audio CS1 center speaker and polk audio bookshelves which are also great speakers however I do prefer to listen to only the DCMS for music. I have yet to see their true performance because I doubt I could even afford an amplifier that put out 250watts RMS @ 8ohms. I have no doubt they could deliver sound in a club! Even with my onkyo I shouldn't have problems with noise pollution however that's not why I like the speakers, I guess its about knowing you can rather then not!

I have never seen a better quality build especially for how old they are. Granted they were 500 dollars for a pair it was well worth it. I am sad to say they have discontinued these but I stand by the DCM loudspeaker line if you ever can get your hands on some I highly recommend them.

I have owned a pair of DCM12 3way speakers 250watts RMS for going on seven years now.

I can't explain how beautiful they sound, the mid-bass and treble is clear responsive, and the bass is no doubt clean and loud. I do run them off of a Onkyo TX-SR607, with polk audio CS1 center speaker and polk audio bookshelves which are also great speakers however I do prefer to listen to only the DCMS for music. I have yet to see their true performance because I doubt I could even afford an amplifier that put out 250watts RMS @ 8ohms. I have no doubt they could deliver sound in a club! Even with my onkyo I shouldn't have problems with noise pollution however that's not why I like the speakers, I guess its about knowing you can rather then not!

I have never seen a better quality build especially for how old they are. Granted they were 500 dollars for a pair it was well worth it. I am sad to say they have discontinued these but I stand by the DCM loudspeaker line if you ever can get your hands on some I highly recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks