How Do You Use Nero?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by AbelM, Feb 10, 2005.

1. AbelM

AbelM Second Unit

Nero? I just d/led the free trial to make mp3 CD's, however, I am completely lost on how to get the music from a saved position to "their area"/nero digital? On top of that, I created a folder (trying this out with trial and eror) and then popped in a CD, converted that one CD, then I was lost...where do I go from there? I clicked out (remember trial and error) of the d/l process box, and re-opened the folder I created, and no songs were in there...Hmmm, how do you do this?

Thx,
    Abel

2. AbelM

AbelM Second Unit

OK....27 views and no replies? [​IMG]

3. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

I think a lot of us were scratching our heads. Honestly, more then that, I think most of us haven't played with the free DL [​IMG]

So, are you trying to make a CD from MP3s, or are you trying to convert WAV to MP3, or are you trying to just copy your MP3s to a CD?

4. AbelM

AbelM Second Unit

Hehehe, ok...here we go:

I just want to make an MP3 CD. I have all my music on iTunes, so it is saved on the computer...is there a way to get my music that is already saved on to nero and make an mp3 CD? If so...how? How do you make the little libraries for each Artist? I am soooo lost! [​IMG]

5. Will_B

Will_B Producer

It is really, really simple.

Launch "Nero Startsmart".

Highlight the icon that looks like musical notes; this will reveal a list of things you can make.

One of those things on the list of things you can make is "Make MP3 CD". Click it.

The rest is easy, it walks you through the steps.