What's new

How do you shop for the lowest prices? (1 Viewer)

Daniel Mc

Agent
I normally check Bestbuy.com along with a few other of my favorite stores and then look at sites like pricegrabber.com pricescan.com bizrate.com and dealtime.com to find the lowest prices. However, these sites only have access to a limited amount of stores and often I'll read on HTF about a deal at some other site. How do you find the best deals and what are some of your favorite web sites to check when you need something?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
[c]"WRAPUP?!?!?!"[/c]
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

:D Ah, you're okay, Rob...just don't let it happen again! :D

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
I use DVD Price Search almost exclusively to confirm pricing on all my titles. I use DVD Talk Forum to find the deals in the first place - when it comes to early (and often unpublished) information, they are usually unparalleled. :emoji_thumbsup:

Joseph Hansen

Stunt Coordinator
Daniel,
I, like many who have replied, use www.dvdpricesearch.com. I am about 100 miles from the nearest Best Buy, etc., so it's not worth my time to look through those fliers. Sometimes I check Wal-Mart, but it's pretty much same-o, same-o every week.
Hope this helps,
Joseph

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks