What's new

How do you like to unwind? (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
For me, the best thing after a long day of work/school is having a coke ICEE and munchies mix on your side, relaxing in my comfortable recliner, and playing some XBox. Ahhhh...relaxation.

Whats your unwind method?

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
With a good beer and/or a nice cigar in hand, sitting on the front porch with the fire pit blazing. Enjoying the evenings breeze along with the sunset and listening to rustling of the palm trees. Some evenings I can smell the oceans salty air.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Get some exercise (preferably a run), play video games, watch a movie, play with the kids, drink some beer, have some sex, smoke something relaxing (?!?), if in season watch some NFL.

That about covers it for a weeknight :D

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
For me it's sailing. Nothing like hoisting up the sails and let the breeze push you along with the steady rhythm of the waves... Can feel my heart rate slowdown just thinking of it.

Hearing my wife belch over the side works too....:D :D

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Sitting on my couch in my OWN apartment (I still can't believe I'm on my own and that it's only been 3 months since I moved out), putting on an episode of Friends, and having a nice package of beef jerky. ;)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
some vigorous exercise (running a few miles, or a couple hours of hockey), showering, and sitting back with a nice big plate of spaghetti and meatballs with a coke, and watching a dvd.
you know, it would be a kind gesture to throw down some antidote for us once in a while.

CJ

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Getting back to my place in San Francisco; having the music turned up.... farting around with my American Flyer Model Railroad and having my Scotty Dogs by my side.

Aaaahhh The traditional american pasttime but I believe the correct phrase is:
Hookers, scotch & Apple Pie

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
You're going to think I'm nuts: detailing my car and/or putting on a movie and ironing my shirts.

Or, playing some PC or Xbox games kicks ass too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks