What's new

How do you handle you money? (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
when I open it, larger bills are to the right, descending to smaller bills on the left.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hyp ...notized ....by ....Dave's ...spinning head ...sig ...must ...give ...Dave ...my money ...head ...wants ...money ...must obey ...spinning head.....

E

Eric Kahn

Steve, you must resist this pointless urge to give Dave your money
send it to me so I can afford to visit england (United Kingdom), Dave has no need of Pounds, unless they are applied to stop his spinning head:D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
...Eric ...you made ...me look ...at spinning head ...again ...must resist ...head says ...destroy all HTF ...destroy Robinson family ...must obey head ...crush! kill! destroy!...

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I just stuff my money in my wallet. I never have much so its easy to find that 5 dollar bill when I need it.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Dave's ...spinning head
:confused:
My cash starts in the wallet (tri-fold)west to highest. However, as I spend it, I just place the change, folded in half, under the first fold. Later, when bored, I go back and put the loose cash back into the wallet-proper. And now, thanks to BrettB, I know what to do with the spare chicken-heads, from the vending machines :)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Is that going to be different when I'm done school? I've never actually looked into it.

As long as you keep a min ballence above "X" amount (varries with each bank) you'll be fine.

I pay for everything with either Visa or debit...I'm lucky if I have more then a buck or two in change on me at any one time.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I try to pay for everything with debit. Not too long ago, every single place had debit, but I find that lots are going away from it now, as it takes a bit to dial in, and they dont want to slow down the lines.

I work in downtown Calgary, where I first noticed this. I go to the PetroCan building for lunch at Wendy's, Jugo Juice, Taco Bell, Subway, Arbys, or anyplace in there, and none of them use debit because during the lunchtime rush, they want everything to be lightning fast. This is frustrating as heck for someone that's used to paying debit for everything all the time. There were bank machines in the PetroCan food court, but it's not the same at all. We were at Tim Hortons today in Marlborough Mall (not downtown), and even THEY didn't have it. I don't know why. (shrug).

Rob Longmore

Stunt Coordinator
Thank god i live in Oz, all our notes are different colours! you just open your wallet and grab the appropriate colour

Purple =$5

Dark Blue =$10

Red =$20

yellow =$50

white =$100.

simplicity!

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I take all my cash to the bank and trade it for $2 bills. If I ever have anything that I need more than coin change back, I refuse to accept the $1 bill and make them keep it. :)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I keep it in order of denomination (really disturbs me when there is a bill out of place), but with no regard to the orientation or quality of the bill.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Wow. Two pages on how money is organized in wallets (I also separate mine by denomination from low to highest). This could beat the silica gel packet thread.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
I arrange my bills all heads up from largest on the inside to smallest on the outside. I separate the individual bills with silica gel packets.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
I organize my bills by serial number (lowest number first). EXCEPT for fives, twos, and fifties: these are arranged alphabetically by the MIDDLE NAME of the President portrayed on said hunk of currency.
Don't get me started on how I organize coinage! It involves a much more complicated formula, and it ain't easy to keep them in line in your pocket while you're walking around. It's rough.
:)
:D

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
I keep the bills grouped by denomination, but they don't have to be facing a particular way or even in a particular order. It's rare for me to have more than $10 in my wallet, though, and practically unheard of to have more than $20. I just have no need to carry cash around.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I never carry more than $20 at a time. I get 20$ to eat when that goes I get $20 again. I eat cheap during the week and nice on the weekend. As far as money in the wallet. My wallet has not seen $$$ in a while. When I get change from the 20 it goes in my pocket. I am anal about a lot of thing but this is not one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks