What's new

How do you get online coupon codes? (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I keep hearing of using coupon codes at various DVD retail sites, DeepDiscountDVD or DVD Empire for instance, but I have no idea where to get them, where do you guys go?

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
One of the best sources is where I'm moving this thread to (from the Software forum). :)

For DVD Empire, you sign up for coupons at the website, just like you'd sign up for their newsletter.

M.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
There was a time when practical all major online DVD retailers would sell all preorders for 40% off. Anyone remember that? When you combined that 40% off with a REEL.COM coupon code you could get new releases very cheap. As I recall those glorious days peaked somewhere from 1998-1999.

Gee, I sound just like on old man reminiscing about the price of a chocolate bar, don't I?
Link Removed

Greg_P

Stunt Coordinator

Hey Mark, I was waiting for you to tell about when 800.Com ran their 3 for $1 (shipped) deal.

I also remember having to walk to school in my barefeet uphill both directions in the snow :D :D :D :D .

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
What was the place that gave you online gift certificates for answering trivia questions? Was that reel.com.......ah the memories. Got a great deal of movies free or almost free back in the day(1999).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks