How do you get online coupon codes?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Kevin M, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

I keep hearing of using coupon codes at various DVD retail sites, DeepDiscountDVD or DVD Empire for instance, but I have no idea where to get them, where do you guys go?

2. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

One of the best sources is where I'm moving this thread to (from the Software forum). [​IMG]

For DVD Empire, you sign up for coupons at the website, just like you'd sign up for their newsletter.

M.

3. Mark Bendiksen

Mark Bendiksen Screenwriter

There was a time when practical all major online DVD retailers would sell all preorders for 40% off. Anyone remember that? When you combined that 40% off with a REEL.COM coupon code you could get new releases very cheap. As I recall those glorious days peaked somewhere from 1998-1999.

Gee, I sound just like on old man reminiscing about the price of a chocolate bar, don't I?
    [​IMG]

4. Greg_P

Greg_P Stunt Coordinator

Hey Mark, I was waiting for you to tell about when 800.Com ran their 3 for $1 (shipped) deal.

I also remember having to walk to school in my barefeet uphill both directions in the snow [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .

5. Chet_F

Chet_F Supporting Actor

What was the place that gave you online gift certificates for answering trivia questions? Was that reel.com.......ah the memories. Got a great deal of movies free or almost free back in the day(1999).