What's new

Directors How do you feel now? (1 Viewer)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I've reached complete denial. I know it happened, but I avoid watching the news and it has all reached a level of surreality.
I guess I've discovered how I would deal with tragedy.
------------------
Bombardment Society - Member

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Still a bit numb. Now I'm really worried about escalation.
------------------
You want to upgrade again?!!

AllenD

Second Unit
Still in utter disbelief. Shell shocked as well.
One day, the most of my worries were of inconsequential nature (since tuesday) such as what DVD I'll purchase, how's my 401k doing, or what to do for the kids' entertainment since they're on a break. The next, I'm worried what the consequences will be when we retaliate against whose responsible for the WTC attack.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I'm ok. I've been really emotional over the events but I'm moving on with work and keeping as much touch with my friends and family as possible.
Jason
------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] ICQ: 16733922 I Am Jack's DVD List
"After about five minutes of this movie, you're going to wish you had ten beers." Ghost World
My Own Film Review Website Coming Soon!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well as I said in another thread, I feel good for the first time since Tuesday. After seeing all these American flags everywhere it fills me with a level of patriotism like i've never felt before, and keeping up with what our plan for retaliation is, I really feel like our president has got it coverd pretty well. Of course I do get a down here and again when I think about what's going on at ground zero in New York and all we've been through in the past few days, but i'm beginning to feel alright again and that were going to make it through this just fine.
I'm not worried really about escalation or a second wave of attacks either, our government is so on top of all this now that not even an unathorized housefly could board a plane right now! Things like carbombs and the like I don't know about, but I wouldn't worry too much about something as bad as what happend on the 11th from happening again.
I for one can't wait until we find out who's behind this shit and tear these bastards a new ass!
------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
'Worried' would have to be my answer.
This isn't going to be a war fought with smart bombs and stealth bombers. The enemy is too local, and I'm not talking about Bin Laden.

Eric Scott

Second Unit
I like many New Yorkers in particular, have felt very lethargic, low key, and melancholy. I guess you would call it depressed.
'Worried'
I think the natural cure for this condition may include what you are afraid of, Rob. As illogical as it may seem, it is the human way of righting wrongs and dignifying ourselves. I do know what you mean, (seeking justice is rarely without risk.)
[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 16, 2001 at 10:18 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks