1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I setup and mount my Panasonic 42" plasma?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Jeff Sch., Jun 20, 2006.

1. Jeff Sch.

Jeff Sch. Stunt Coordinator

So I was given a brand new Panasonic 42PDW8UK 42" EDTV Plasma Display today at no cost.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

Now this is the commercial pro line of Panny Tvs. It has BCN connectors, and no tuner card but who cares as I have hd cable and surround. Do I need adapters to hook my cable box and xbox 360 up to it? If so can you link me to the adapters i need (preferably Radio Shack as its up the street)

The next big question is, what mount would you get to handle this? Is there any local stores that sell a universal stand?? I wanted the fastest solution and was torn between stand and wall mount. I mean is it really tough to put the mount up with little room for error? Dont want it to fall

If wall mount is easy to install, please link me to a good one that i can find cheap in locally in store

2. DougR

DougR Second Unit

3. Craig

Craig Second Unit

You can usually find a good many stands on ebay. A lot of people wall mount their set and end up putting the stands up for sale there.

4. mikeFe

mikeFe Auditioning

[​IMG] If you are looking for an answer on how to mount your plasma and set it up, check this link out. It is very useful and should be able to help you out. The link is http://ferraradog.googlepages.com. [​IMG] [​IMG]