What's new

How do i see the LOTR Trailer on Rush Hour 2? (1 Viewer)

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
How do you access the Lord of the Rings Trailer on the Rush Hour 2 DVD? Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul W

Second Unit
It's a secret! We could tell you, but then we'd have to ship you off to Mordor so you couldn't tell anyone else.
:D

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
I found the first one in the scene selections after i made this post. Where might i find the second one? I know i might seem lazy but i really hate looking for easter eggs!! Thanks for any help!

johnbud

Auditioning
I was very annoyed at this as well. I will share it with everyone since I had to research this topic on a LOTR website. Here is how to do it (from theonering.net site):

To find the trailers, go to the scene selections screen. It is designed as a slot machine with the scenes in the three slot windows. Highlight the yellow left arrow and click, which will display the previous 3 scenes. The left slot window contains a question mark. Click on that window to watch one of the trailers in widescreen, dolby digital 5.1!! For the other, keep clicking the yellow left arrow until you see a red circle with a black (dragon?) in the left slot window. Click on that for the other trailer. They look and sound fantastic.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Or to put it in another way:
Every but 2 scene menus has three scenes in them - the 2 scene menus with only two scenes (7-8 and 15-16) has a LOTR trailer in the final slot! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks