I've had my home theater hooked up for about two months now and it has been working great. I got digital cable yesterday and it all hooked up fine. But now whenever the volume gets to a barely mediocre level the receiver shuts off and flashes "overload". I unhooked the digital cable box and it still does that on both games and dvds. I think some wires may have been touched or pulled, but I unhooked everything and hooked it all back together. My main problem is I don't know what causes the "overload" to flash and I don't know how to prevent it. Any help is completely welcome. Thank you.