What's new

How do I order on Bensons World in U.S. $$? (1 Viewer)

Jeff jims

Auditioning
I know, dumb question.
But how can I find out what the Euro prices are as U.S. dollars since many on here in the U.S. order from that site.
Is there a special conversion w/a U.S. credit card or a fee?
I'm clueless.
thanks

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
If you make an order in a foreign currency with a credit card you will be charged whatever the exchange rate happens to be when the charge is made. There is no extra fee AFAIK (there may be for some currency conversions, but not for the euro). You can find out what the current price is by using an online currency converter like this one; the results may not exactly match your final charge since online stores usually wait until shipping to charge your credit card, by which point the exchange rate will have probably fluctuated somewhat, but you can get a fairly close ballpark figure.

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
Just be careful when converting as Benson's World is in the United Kingdom which is not on the Euro. Otherwise, you could be shocked when you get your credit card bill as the British Pound is worth quite a bit more than a Euro.
Jeff

TerryW

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff jims, here's an example of a UK DVD from Link Removed: priced at £12.79+.50 S&H to the States would be $21.33 total in US Dollars.

Jeff jims

Auditioning
Thanks all, very helphul info!!

Unfortuantly, when I filled my shopping cart, it would not accept my email address. Each time I enter it, it comes back asking for my email, then when I type it in again, it does the same thing. Maybe its my webtv?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks