What's new

How do I manage album artwork on iTunes? (1 Viewer)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
I'm trying to get all my music files in shape on iTunes, and I'm having difficulties with the album artwork.

No problem adding an image, but I can't figure out how to remove/change one. A few of my images are small and do not fill the entire window, and in one instance I placed the wrong album photo. I can't figure out how to remove and replace these.

iTunes help is no help with this.

Thanks,

Jon

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
I'm a little confused as you say you can add an image, and changing the image is the same as adding ... but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Highlight the song or group of songs, right click and select 'Get Info'. With iTunes v6 choose the 'Artwork' tab and paste you new image. (On prior versions of iTunes the image went in the 'Info' tab.)

I'm not sure what problem your're having with the size. The images I get from iTunes are very large (and good quality). When I get an image from Amazon, they're about 2/3 screen size and lower resolution. So find or scan a larger/better image and you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks