What's new

How do I make my own channel? (1 Viewer)

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
I have a pool table in my HT area. Currently, I only have basic cable running to a tv mounted on the wall. There are times when I would like to have the satellite feed in the HT screen "simulcast" at the pool table as well.

Yes, I know I can run three 40' cables carrying sound and video to the tv ..... but I don't want to do that just yet ..... if there is a snazzier solution.

Is there an affordable way to insert my satellite feed on one of the unused cable channels already running to the tv via coax.

I have a feeling that the cost of modulators, etc, might make me run the 3 40' cables.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
For about $100 there are wireless 'rabbit' type systems that take L/R/Video from a source and send it to a receiver in another room. The TV's at my gym all have these connected to DirectTV and the quality appears great. Check Radio Shack and your favorite department store for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks