How do I join

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill Greenblatt, May 14, 2001.

1. Bill Greenblatt

Bill Greenblatt Auditioning

I live in Southern California and would be interested in joining you at another meeting. How do I go about that?
    BG
    ------------------

2. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Hi Bill!!
    Just keep checking back in this area. These meets are independent events. Somebody will post " Anybody interested in a Meet in the SF area?", then people make replies and start to organize.
    Gregg

3. David Tolsky

David Tolsky Supporting Actor

Bill, welcome to the Southern California chapter of the Home Theater Forum! Too bad you are posting about a week and a half late. You just missed out on the best So Cal meet we ever had. It included visits to DTS, Paramount, Fox, and Widescreen Review. It will happen again sometime so don't worry. And So Cal folks around here are buzzing about having smaller independent gatherings at their respective home theaters. Stay tuned to this Topic Area for future gatherings.
    David Tolsky
    West Coast Rep
    Home Theater Forum

4. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Yes, just keep checking here. Unfortunately since these big meets are such an undertaking to set up (just ask our fearless leader David Tolsky) we may not have another Big L.A. meet for some time.
    However David is correct in saying that smaller, local getogethers are (and will be) happening. As they come, most will likely post here. Just indicate your interest and someone (the host most likely) will get in contact with you.