What's new

How do I include an image file with my sig? (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
After browsing the control panel I'm still unclear as to how to go about setting a small image file (.jpg) file to be with my signature. I don't plan on linking to another site but it did mention that I could e-mail to someone. Any ideas? Thanks.
-Andre F

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Andre:

That would be me that you email. You have two choices. You can host the image on your site and link to it or you can send the image in question to me and I will put it up on our server and then I will send you back a link for you to use in your signature.

Parker

Andre F

Screenwriter
Just wondering if there is an update on this? Does it take a few days? I sent an image last week and have not heard anything back. I'm not trying to be a pain I'm just curious. Thanks.
-Andre F

Andre F

Screenwriter
Bump...since I'm in a remote location for the next couple of weeks and only have access to dial up account I can't access my FTP server to host any pictures. I'm really bummed...
-Andre F

Andre F

Screenwriter
:angry: Ok, I've signed up for some free temporary web space and posted the pic. I then linked it to my signature and it does not appear. Any ideas?
-Andre F

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
This is off topic, but it sort of applies. Does anyone think that some signatures are getting a little out of hand as far a size goes? I'm not trying to point any fingers here, but I remember an announcement a few weeks ago about members signature sizes. Check out this page. Please let me know if I'm just being anal. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks