What's new

How do I get the discs out? Battlestar Galactica series set (1 Viewer)

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
Has anyone got any idea how to best get the discs out of the Battlestar Galactica cases in the epic series box-set? I am afraid of bending and breaking the discs. Also, how much bending can a DVD take before it is effected 'long-term'. I think these 'tight fitting hubs' are a pain in the ass!!!! :angry:

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
Lift the disc by its edge while pressing down on the hub with your forefinger. They pop right off for me.

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
I had trouble with the first disc getting it out, and was nearly panicking like you. Just follow those above instructions and eventually it should be fine.

It is stupid packaging, I will grant you. To me, it's the only blemish overall in the whole set (along with wasting space for the preview trailer for the descration "remake")

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
Lift the disc by its edge while pressing down on the hub with your forefinger. They pop right off for me.
Do you use two fingers to lift the disc from the edge or one? They just don't wanna come out!

Should I leave them in a warm place so that the plastic hubs retract?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks