What's new

How do I get IE to open a new window? (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Supporting Actor
I just did a google search for 30 minutes and nothing. I was wondering how I can get a new window to open up when I click on any link. I know you can do it using the shift key, but is there a way so I don't have to push shift everytime?

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff

Supporting Actor
No, that's not good enough either. It has to be a simple click and it opens a new window. Actually the shift is easier.

I'm a total Ebay junkie and I have problems with mozilla and Ebay. Certain search criteria won't work, if you can believe it. Either IE or Firefox will say "The document contains no data" if I do too much filtering with the searches. For example "Car -pontiac -toyota -buick" etc, etc.

Anyway, thanks!

Jeff

Jeremy K

Stunt Coordinator
I like Maxthon, it has the tabbed browsing, but uses IE. I know what you are talking about with Mozilla and Ebay. I have not problems with Maxthon, you may want to check it out.

maxthon.com/

LewB

Screenwriter
Found this in the IE communities on microsoft.com ...
Go to internet options..advanced tab and uncheck reuse windows for launching shortcuts.
Also saw comments about removing Yahoo comanion and the Google toobar.

Here's a link to the
IE Newsgroups.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks