How do I do wireless audio?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Peter Olson, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Peter Olson

Peter Olson Extra

Sep 4, 2002
    Hi all, here's my dilemma: I am putting up a new projection system with a 10" diagonal screen. I've already picked out and ordered the components, but in already built room I need a way to get the audio from the rear of the room to the front wirelessly. I have a couple Denon receivers, so I was thinking I could have one in the rear to accept the audio signal and one in the front to run the speakers. Is there a way to send the audio from one receiver to the other wirelessly? Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!
  2. Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Aug 5, 1999
    Your best bet is something with a separate transmitter (that plugs into the AVR’s pre-outs) and receiver (that plugs into a remote amplifier’s inputs). Here are some links (haven’t checked these in a while to see if they still work). Keep in mind that these units will likely not have audiophile specs, so expect to see limited frequency range and increased noise. From Radio Shack: Transmitter Receiver/amp for above Transmits a wireless signal across the room:,GGLJ:2006-37,GGLJ:en&q=Rocketfish+RF%2dWHTIB Regards, Wayne A. Pflughaupt