What's new

how do i ask for a job? (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i'll be applying for a job soon, and i'm not sure how to write a cover letter for it. i havent graduated yet, but i am also interested in obtaining a co-op job there before i graduate. i already had a co-op job there a couple years ago, but it seems that most of my contacts there have left. anyway, does anyone have an idea on how to go about this? i'm usually pretty smooth with letters, but i'd like to get this right, instead of just going with what seems right to me. thanks for any help.

CJ

David_Moechnig

Stunt Coordinator
Most colleges have a Career Center or something similar that can offer help in writing resumes, cover letters, interview training (mock interviews), etiquitte dinners, etc. Check out those services, they are usually the only services that Universities offer to students and even alumni for free.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Talk to some of your professors. Unless you go to Joe Schmo college of the woods then you probably have some that have worked in the field and can help you. And your major's department should have people to get you started.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks