What's new

How did this crap get in my collection? (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Apocalyptica: My god, I don't remember buying these, but I seem to have two albums in my cd-changer. Metallica on strings... yick!

American Head Charge: I think I bought this at a concert. This is going to be traded-in for store credit.

Nativity in Black 2: The first Sabbath-tribute album was cool, this one sucks.

Carnivore: Must learn to think before spending money on CDs

I really need to sift through my music collection more often, and now i have to clean my megachanger out with bleach to remove the Carnivore residue.. :b

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Whatya talkin about? Apocalyptica kicks ass. :D

I don't have too much that I regret buying. Usually, I have a good feel for what I buy before I buy it. The wonders of the internet age.

Jason

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Incubus - Morning View

What the fuck was I smoking when I got those suckers?! :eek: :eek:

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
too bad i'm not in front of my collection right now. :laugh: let's see...off the top of my head...

modern talking (best of): i vaguely remember being in some sort of stupor during this purchase.

tiffany tuesday (honeysuckle): wtf? i don't even know who these people are...

george michael (faith): wait...i actually *do* like this album

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Off the top of my head:

Robyn - Robyn is here
Mariah Carey - Butterfly
Puddle of Mudd - Come Clean
Creed - Weathered (though i also have Human Clay, and their first one... when they weren't so crappy)...

:b

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
yeah, i'm only joshin' about faith. that's one of my all-time faves. i'm checking my collection...some other whammies.

adult net (the honey tangle): huh? i don't even remember buying this one

marc almond (tenement symphony): soft cell...yes. his solo stuff...definitely a no.

bardeux (bold as love): 80's club disco...sorry about that

the bendictine monks (chant): thought it was another enigma...not!

eighth wonder (fearless): this is the chick from the second lethal weapon movie (the aussie gal??). she was so hot i had to buy her cd. sheesh!

joydrop (metasexual): this *must* be my wife's...

roxette (look sharp): well, this ain't so bad.

sigue sigue sputnik (flaunt it): everyone has to hear this at least once

technotronic (pump up the jam): i honestly think i stole this one

the hope blister (smiles okay): uhh...err...well....

yanni (i actually own two of these): hey, i was single and dating for a while. cut me some slack...at least it's not john tesh

AricB

Second Unit
is that where that's from, I've been trying to find that song.... thanks. i knew it wasnt on the first one.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I was perusing my friend's CD collection recently and happened upon a copy of Snow's 12" of Snow album. Anyone remember Informer? Absolutely terrible. He claimed it belongs to his wife.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
How 'bout the newest Vertical Horizon CD? I must've bee somking crack when I bought that. That being said, I do like the other one with the girl on the front (redish color).

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Snow was just on the radio here last night. I had to explain to my daughter the horrors of MTV in an era before Eminem. But you're right, Informer was a horrible song.

A licky boom-boom now.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson

Their second effort is leaps and bounds above the debut, but I don't think it's that bad. I rather like "Beautiful."

Now, Bob Mould's Modulate and Fury In The Slaughterhouse's The Hearing And The Sense Of Balance...eek.

Ryan Tsang

Second Unit
Don't be dissing Roxette's Look Sharp. I played that tape to death. Radio-friendly pop at its best. I still spin it from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks