What's new

How come my Toy Stroy 2 dvd doesn't have the THX (with toy) intro?? (1 Viewer)

Salvador

Second Unit
i bought a toy story two and i was expecting to see that red robot flying across the screen. But oddly enough, i don't have it. Is there some different version of toy story 2 that i should buy?

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
If I remember correctly, I think it's only the TS2 disc found on the Ultimate Toy Box set that has the "Tex" THX trailer. I'm not sure about the "Moo" trailer, but I think it's on there too.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Wrongo, The "Toy Story 2" disc has the regular "THX Broadway" THX intro except for the Ultimate Toy Box has THX "Moo Can". It's the "Toy Story" disc that has Tex on the 2 disc set, UTB and I'm guessing the single disc will have it also. So back to the store!:frowning:
Check this thread out!
THX Tralers
Wes

Salvador

Second Unit
aww that sucks. Even though the movie is great, what really pushed me to buy that DVD was because of the THX (moo) intro. I first saw it in our fellow (Trevor J) member's home and it was totally awesome! Now i have to find out a way to unload this ts 2 disc and buy the special edition one. But hey, are there other DVD's with the THX Moo intro in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks