What's new

How can you not love FOX? (1 Viewer)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
pan·der
intr.v. pan·dered, pan·der·ing, pan·ders
1. To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.
2. To cater to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploit their weaknesses: “He refused to pander to nostalgia and escapism”
3. Anything broadcast by FOX.
(okay so I made the last one up :D )

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
[Dumb & Dumber voice] "Just when I thought you couldn't do anything dumber, you do something like this... and completely redeem yourself!" [/Dumb & Dumber voice]
Will I be wacthing? Hells yeah!
I've always preferred the "girl next door" / "hot looking housewife" look to the artificial, silicone-enhanced, not-of-this-planet look of most Playmates. But that's just me :)

Scott Littlefield

Stunt Coordinator
John,

I don't know if you've ever seen an episode of Playboy's Girls Next Door, but your description pretty much fits the girls who try out for this show. Sadly, it's very rare that one truly possesses the "Girl Next Door" quality.

Scott

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
How can I not love Fox, let me count the ways....

They produce more good new shows than the rest of the networks. Then they move them around so even their most faithful viewers can't find them. Then they cancel them because they haven't caught on. The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy Network. Idiots!

Rob

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Of course, it's not exactly likely that either "Family Guy" or "Futurama" would have run for three years, schedule changes or no, on any other network.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks