What's new

How Bout The End Of Scrubs (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Wow...in addition to one of this season's most hilarious episodes, the very end was put the nail in the coughin. Perry's ex-wife admitted several secrets to the gang (including Kelso and Dr. Cox). It puts a whole new spin on next season! If anyone wants me to summarize the ending, I will, but I gotta go to bed! adios

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
I've reiterated numerous times that I think that this is the best show on television. It's funny, great stories and writing, hilarious characters, and most importantly, a great drama.

For those that have never given this show a chance due to "24" and its odd timeslot, do yourselves a favor and catch it from show #1 next week when the reruns begin. It is honestly turning into one of my favorite shows in a long time.

Neil Weinstock

Stunt Coordinator
I totally agree. The first episode I watched didn't grab me so much, but a watched a couple more times (ah, the benefits of a Frasier lead-in) and now it's definitely one of my favorite shows.

Smart writing, hysterically funny, great acting, and manages to deal with serious subject matter without being preachy or undercutting the comedy.

Oh, and no laugh track. Great show!

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
This visual of the other nurse running to avoid being 'roped into' the conversation, and her subsequent muttering as she was dragged back into the fray was priceless. ;) ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So what were those 3 last minutes about? Am I the only one that enjoys the Christa Miller appearances on "Scrubs" (I'll be catching the re-runs this summer)? She's plays bitchy so well.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Wow. what an ending!

I can't wait to see how all of that turns out next season. Which, by the way, will be moving to Thursday's at 8:30 after Friends.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
Man, this show just keeps getting better. It's the only show on television right now that I make it a point to never miss. I'll be glad when it gets an earlier time slot, though.

The actors must have a blast working on this show. The all seem to have such a great repoire with each other. I just can't get enough of the interaction between the main character and the Janitor. I sure hope they don't scrap that part next season. It almost looks like they might from last nights episode, though.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
It's the interns' last day. In the midst of becoming residents, Carla, JD, Turk, and Elliot lost sight of something they vowed never to do: When JD dumped a difficult patient on Elliot who in turn dumped the patient on Turk, they played rock paper scissors to decide who would get the patient. When the patient's granddaughter rolled into the hospital, the three were ashamed and couldn't believe the became the arrogant doctors they saw on their first day. The group came to their senses and decided to get this patient a very-much needed surgery, but they had to pull some strings because the patient was kinda old for surgery plus he had no health insurance. JD went to Dr. Cox, Cox agreed and convinced Kelso that it was a good idea. Meanwhile, Turk and Karla went to the Asian head-surgeon and asked him to keep this one bed open that they were about to close, and Elliot went to Dr. Cox's ex-wife for the final drive! Welp, Jordan (Dr. Cox's ex) got the go ahead from the board members, and everyone celebrates! yay! Also, Dr. Kelso offered Dr. Cox a promotion to Resident adviser. Perry declines since he hates Bob and didnt't want to be on his team. Also, Elliot gave Jordan a physical, and they had an argument: Elliot told Jordan that she knew she and Dr. Cox still do it and there's some romance there.

Well fast forward to the last three minutes (now July 1st too): Kelso, Dr. Cox, JD, Turk, and Karla were sitting in the café celebrating a year of hard work. Then Jordan strolled in and "stirs things up" (opened a can of gigantic worms). First she looked at Karla and Turk and told Karla that Dr. Cox is still in love with her and that Turk knows it and they (Turk & Cox) talk about it together all the time. Then Jordan turned to Kelso and Dr. Cox and said the Resident director position was filled months ago where Kelso failed to tell him about it. Then she turned to Elliot and told JD that she (Elliot) was still madly in love with JD! Finally, Jordan told Dr. Cox about the quickie she had with JD earlier in the year. One by one, everyone got up and walked or stormed away until JD was left at the table, alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks