What's new

How are Pioneer receiveres? (1 Viewer)

Alfonso_M

Second Unit
I own a Pioneer Elite 33TX I won a few moths back from UBID, I’m very satisfied with this unit, other than the lack of component switching and EX/ES decoding this unit is a solid all around performer. My only complaint is that I can’t use the Avia tones to adjust the levels, in order to reach the speakers level adjustments menu the internal tones have to be activated first, and the manual offers no clue, anybody that owns the Elite knows how to get around this?

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
Wow! My last responce to this post was back in July! My, how time flies! ;)
I now have the VSX-49TX and I love it!! :D :emoji_thumbsup: I can't wait to upgrade my DV-37!! I just hope there is plans for a DV-48A. If not, I'll get the DV-47A.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I have a VSXd709s and a VSX9300s (powering subs)and could not be happier for the price. I have a dedicated 12x24 room also and my Ref level is -10, I think it goes to +15 or so!

The 710 is not 1/2 the amp the 709 was/is. I'm not sure if the 850 has the same amp section of the 709, someone eles here may know!

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks