What's new

How Are Infinity Primus Speakers? (1 Viewer)

Conor

Auditioning
Its about time for me to upgrade from my Sony HTIB Speakers so I'm gonna go and audition these tomorrow. $112.00 each. thats like 90.00 off retail each. everywhere online shows them for like 400.00 for the pair. so 225.00 looks like a steal

circuitcity.com/ssm/Infinity-Floorstanding-Speakers-PRIMUS-250-/sem/rpsm/oid/75520/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

thoughts? worth the money?

Ryan Leemhuis

Second Unit
many consider them cheap and not the best sounding when compared to the alphas. But I suppose for that price it couldn't hurt to try them

greg baker

Stunt Coordinator
I listened to them at CC and thought they sounded good. At $225 it is hard to go wrong. They don't reach deep so it is advised to have a sub on hand

Conor

Auditioning
I just found them onsale at compusa for 80.00 each!
160.00 for the pair!

oh man this is gonna be tough to resist
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Available for pick up only. Out of stock in the nearest 6 stores in my area... I would have picked them up for my dad.

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
I went to Compusa to demo them when they were on sale for $99 ea. by me. Hooked up to an HK 430 I thought they sounded like cr@p.

Same receiver pushed a pair of JBL E90's REAL well. Wound up demoing and liking the E80's (not as much as 90's, but I was already over my budget with the E80s).
Wound up with the JBL's and could not be happier for the $$$ I spent.

I did not like the Primus 250 in the least, BUT, you may, so make sure you demo them real well before buying them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks