How about that US men's soccer team?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Aaron Schmitt, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Aaron Schmitt

Aaron Schmitt Stunt Coordinator

A nice 4 - nil victory over Honduras up here in Seattle. What a fun game, I wish I could have been there. Granted, we didn't have 7 or 8 of our regulars, but the young guys look good, and Clint Mathis is back. That combination of Landon Donavon (2 goals), DeMarcus Beasley (2-3 really good chances), Clint Mathis (2 goals) and Brian McBride (3 assists, helped on all 4 goals) all up front attacking was pretty impressive. Hopefully the next 7 or so tune ups will really help this team get ready for the World Cup.

Aaron

2. Ashley Seymour

Ashley Seymour Supporting Actor

I can hardly contain myself thinking of upcoming matches between that powerhouse Sam Salvadore, or those bullies from Costa Rica.

Hey Liechtenstein - Your our Bitch!!!

3. Maurice McCone

Maurice McCone Stunt Coordinator

BTW - its called Football, not soccer ! [​IMG]

4. Aaron Schmitt

Aaron Schmitt Stunt Coordinator

Hey Ashley, I know you're being sarcastic and all, but Honduras is the 27th ranked team in the World according to FIFA. The only team I feel sorry for that we're playing from now through the first round of the WC is Korea. [​IMG]
    Maurice: I know, I know. But this is the US here... we have some other weird sport called football. Maybe I should have just called it futbol? [​IMG]
    Aaron