What's new

How about subfolder for each tv brand (model) (1 Viewer)

Robert Mayrand

Stunt Coordinator
If it is possible, Wouldn't it be nice if there were like subfolder for each tv brand with some tips on setting, and other usefull stuff concerning a particular brand; red push result, color temperature, what's your calibration, service menu functions.....etc.

This could be in the form of one posting for each brand wich we keep on top of the regular posting or something like that.........and the regular posting would still be good for question on all brand, anybody with me on this?

Rob
Mtl

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
This should probably go in the Feedback section, but I'd like to see something like this too. Right now I'm still trying to find out stuff about the TV I've had for about 6 years, and I'm thinking about getting a new 16x9 soon and want to know which ones will do the things I want.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I don't think you need a forum for each TV. But a tutorial post (for specific brands/models) wouldn't be a bad idea. Something like the Home Theater Primer that Vince made would be good.

Robert Mayrand

Stunt Coordinator
That's what I had in mind Matt, the right words were just not coming to my mind........always tough for a french guy to think in english!!!

Rob
Mtl.

Mark Larson

Supporting Actor
Breaking down the forum couldn't possibly result in much good, could it? I don't think so.
So, no more breaking-downs. :thumbsdown:

Robert Mayrand

Stunt Coordinator
I wasn't thinking about breaking down the forum, but just a posting wich stay on top with the more popular brand and section where we can put some pertinent info about the different model: adjustment, calibration, test result.....things like that. It could even be a place where we can't ask question, but only give some info on the set we are using.

Rob

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I am moving this to the feed back area where it is more visible to all the moderators.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks