What's new

Houstonians: Any idea if Dynamic AV is opening up again?? (1 Viewer)

Keir H

Second Unit
Too bad that's it's closed as of now. Lack of sales?? Anyway this spells even more bad news to buyers/owners interested in Lexicon, Meridian and others sold there...I guess no view of the MC-12 or Bryston SP-1 for Houston until who knows when...crap.

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
Hi I am new to the Houston Area. I just bought a Denon AVR 4802 and some B&W Speakers from the Home Theater Store on FM 1960, where else can I go to check out high end audio/ht equipment?

Keir H

Second Unit
Welcome Johnny to Houston and HTF! There's plenty of places that you can go and shop, not that you need to since you've got some special gear already. Good choices btw. Well, you can go to All Star AV on I-10 at the Beltway. They have Paradigm, Onkyo, Parasound, M&K, Athem,ENergy others..ok place decent salesmen. Then there's TWEETER all over Houston and they all have Denon, Yamaha, B&K, Klipsch, Boston others...ya know the deal from them. AUdio Concepts has Linn, Theta, Magnepan, BEL, Aerial, Denon, NAD, Mirage...very well "hi end" looking store with very nice isolated rooms. THey are on 59 near Kirby. Others but these are the main places along with HTS that you've been too.

Joshua Marks

Auditioning
Kier,
Dynamic is gone I will be posting a list of all that is for sale as soon as I have the complete list.
Joshua

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
All that is for sale? I'm gonna need to pick up some cables if any of this for sale stuff is for everyone?
------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Somebody has to pay for retail businesses to let us walk in and audition high quality equipment side by side with our own dvd's and movies. I don't mind paying a premium to support this kind of service and convenience, I wish others would consider this when buying discounted b-stock merchandise from shady internet dealers.
JKB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks