What's new

House season 4 thread (1 Viewer)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Oh, House doesn't care about solving the mystery...he cares about saving the life. He may not care WHOSE life it is, but the life is what he saves and he is God because of it. If ever there were a God complex, House has it.

And, I assumed he 'saw' nothing he couldn't explain when 'nearly dead'. Isn't that why he told the corpse that he told him so?

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else notice that Foreman's ex-boss was Andi, Toby's ex-wife on The West Wing?

I think the further we get away from Tritter, the more obvious it'll be to us and, hopefully to the showrunners, that storyline didn't work at all.

I saw some pictures of JM with blonde hair all dressed up and didn't think she looked as good as she does brunette, but last night's show proved me wrong. She looks just as good either way.

Did the paitent spill the pills or did the paitent somehow get the dog to get up and grab the pills while the doctor wasn't looking? I was waiting for someone to theorize that, but it never came to pass, unless I missed it.

Wilson and House checking out Cuddy was awesome! Pat posted a pic already, but I'm going to post something better:

(not as good as my Kristen Bell dancing one from last season, but I don't think anyone will complain!) :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
He's got a God complex all right, but it's subservient to his curiosity. Why else to explain why he electrocuted himself? If he really cared about the lives, he wouldn't need to do the autopsy afterward. The autopsy is about solving the mystery.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Interesting that Anne Dudek plays Alby's wife on Big Love, and 'Big Love' was House's nickname for the Mormon Dr.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Good episode tonight, though only a few good House-isms. Also a noticable lack of Cuddyshots. But alas, we can't win them all...

Personally, I really like "Stone Cold Bitch."

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
This has been a ton of fun. I'm going to miss Henry a lot - I had a brief bit of hope when Foreman asked for a personal assistant, but no such luck. I hope he shows up as a recurring character.

Also, mean Cameron is great. She's gotten cooler as she got bolder.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I love #13, that is one gorgeous freakin' woman.

The sick girl this week sort of gave me the creeps, she looked possessed by Pazuzu there for a while.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
You know, I generally don't like Cuddy that much, but at the end when she told Foreman how he wouldn't get the raise, that was just perfect.

Also I agree with the previous Cameron comments. She'd been way too one-dimensional for a long time now (pretty much the entire last two seasons) so this episode made her much more interesting.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I was thinking the same exact thing after she puked up the blood.

I loved Chase's speech in the OR as a hilarious counterpoint to Cameron's, with the caveat that "he'll eventually fire you either way."

I'm also glad that Foreman's back. I loved the chief of medicine that flat out said he'd like to hire him but lacked the testicles, that storyline made his return believable. I bet he's kicking himself now for not taking the earlier offers she made. And does that narrow the available positions down to two on House's team, or was Cuddy's offer to give him his own team like she had when he initially resigned?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
House spoofing "The Bachelor" at the end was hilarious. House's Angels (doing Charlie Townsend) was also spot-on. Cameron's making the most out of her screentime. I'm not sure if Foreman goes back to being on House's "team" or not.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Oh, I dunno. I seem to recall one shot of Cuddy in a white skirt walking away from House that caught my attention, and at least one low-cut blouse. :)

I think Number 13's resemblance to Cameron is intentional and that it will be a plot point. And Cameron probably went blonde both to symbolize the change in her character (and her relationship to House) and to make it easier to tell the two apart. Anyway I cannot quite grasp the concept of "too many gorgeous women" :D

Stone Cold has to stay. She's just too obnoxious not to. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Is it me, or do most diagnosis at the end turn out to be mold and fungus? You would think that by now they would start with that. LOL

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Am really was hoping that Forman would go away for good. :frowning:
I never liked his whole attitude and personality. I would rather work with House than someone like Forman.

Chris

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, you know, there was a lot of moaning before the season on what the heck were they doing.. but more series should take a page from House. They completely shook up the concept and made it work, broke the way the show could have went stale. Very solid this year.

I will miss Henry a lot, I hope we see him along the way somewhere. Maybe he and House become golfing buddies ;) :) :)

I like how Cameron has finally found a way to pull out a more cocky side of her character.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Wilson to House: "You seem so pleased to be you right now."
House: "Wouldn't anyone?"

I thought I heard Henry say something like "I'll go and see Dr. Wilson, then". Maybe I'm just hearing things, but that would be a way for him to stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks