What's new

House of the Dead: Worst film ever? (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
This has to fall under the 'so bad they're good' category. Teenagers going to a tropical island for a party, random romps in the sack, regular people becoming weapon/self defense experts, the jumping 10 feet in the air, video game splices, and the absolutely terrible script all make it comedy gold. The amazing part about movies like this is someone out there actually put some sweat and hard work into making it thinking it was a good idea. That alone provides a few laughs. I can just imagine the guys on the set doing the lighting rolling their eyes and being glad they are paid on salary.

But, with foresight it's funny. Had I gone to the theater to see this I might have walked out 25 minutes in. Probably the worst theatrical release in years.

DonMac

Stunt Coordinator
Mark Murphy wrote:

I think of the RAGE virus in 28 Days Later as a extremely fast acting and more powerful form of rabies. So it was a rabid group of people spreading the disease in the movie, not zombies (though the movie is a lot like zombie movies genre-wise).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks