House of 1000 Corpses out Tuesday!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by JamesCB, Aug 11, 2003.

1. JamesCB

JamesCB Second Unit

Does anyone know any details about this release? I know that the film was edited for release in theaters (to obtain an R rating, without editing it would have required an NC-17 rating), but is the DVD an unedidted version? Maybe a Rob Zombie directors cut with all the stuff that was taken out for the theaters? I have not seen it yet and plan to purchase it tomorrow.

2. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

the release tommorrow will just be what we saw in the theaters (R rated). i believe (don't quote me) that the reason we will not be seeing the unrated zombie cut is due to him working on the script for the sequel at the moment. i would look for the unrated version around the time the sequel comes out next year.

3. JamesCB

JamesCB Second Unit

Adam,

Than-x for the info. Now I think I'll wait to make a purchase. Of couse the unrated version will come out then a month later the "special Edition" then the "Deluxe Edition" then the "Ultimate Edition" etc. etc. I could wind up with a few copies.

4. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

lol i hear ya. i have a feeling i'l lend up with a few different versions of this one as well. i would just hold out for the unrated version but i need my HO1KC fix[​IMG]

5. todd stone

todd stone Screenwriter

this kinda belongs in software forum, no?