What's new

House of 1000 Corpses out Tuesday!! (1 Viewer)

JamesCB

Second Unit
Does anyone know any details about this release? I know that the film was edited for release in theaters (to obtain an R rating, without editing it would have required an NC-17 rating), but is the DVD an unedidted version? Maybe a Rob Zombie directors cut with all the stuff that was taken out for the theaters? I have not seen it yet and plan to purchase it tomorrow.

Adam_D

Stunt Coordinator
the release tommorrow will just be what we saw in the theaters (R rated). i believe (don't quote me) that the reason we will not be seeing the unrated zombie cut is due to him working on the script for the sequel at the moment. i would look for the unrated version around the time the sequel comes out next year.

JamesCB

Second Unit
Adam,

Than-x for the info. Now I think I'll wait to make a purchase. Of couse the unrated version will come out then a month later the "special Edition" then the "Deluxe Edition" then the "Ultimate Edition" etc. etc. I could wind up with a few copies.

Adam_D

Stunt Coordinator
lol i hear ya. i have a feeling i'l lend up with a few different versions of this one as well. i would just hold out for the unrated version but i need my HO1KC fix:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks