What's new

House M. D. - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Originally Posted by Adam Lenhardt

But hardly any shows grow year-to-year any more, much less grow their timeslot 170 percent over the previous year.
Of course. The year-to-year growth is impressive, but that isn't the point I was addressing.

Regards,

Joe

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
I stumbled across this link today. It doesn't contain any direct spoilers but it's enough to disappoint you. :(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33007929/ns/entertainment-television/

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, without giving anything way, Ausiello over at Entertainment Weekly broke the news of that cast member's departure earlier in the weekend. I'm really disappointed, because the character in question is the one I'd most like to see more of.

Don't click on Zack's link if you don't want to know what actor/actress (and therefore character) is leaving the show.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Originally Posted by Adam Lenhardt

Don't click on Zack's link if you don't want to know what actor/actress (and therefore character) is leaving the show.
I don't and I won't. Thanks for the heads-up.

Regards,

Joe

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I was pleasantly surprised that Andre Braugher was back and I hope we will see House talking with his character every now and then in future episodes. It appears that Taub left too quickly, since House is coming back to the hospital. A bit convenient.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by NeilO

I was pleasantly surprised that Andre Braugher was back and I hope we will see House talking with his character every now and then in future episodes. It appears that Taub left too quickly, since House is coming back to the hospital. A bit convenient.
Me too. It's a way of holding on to the insight we got into "House" in the premiere without changing the fundamental nature of the larger show. He's also one of the only actors they've ever had on the show who can hold his weight in a scene with Hugh Laurie. I loved the direct cut from House lying to Wilson and Cuddy to come right out with the truth to Dr. Nolan. I also liked the juxiposition between Foreman being unable to admit his mistakes for long stretches of the episode and Dr. Nolan at the end admitting he was wrong without the slightest hesitation. It really showed how far Foreman, and to a lesser extent House, still had to go.

Not the most exciting episode. I think it was the show's chance to figure out how to manage the reformed House within the new framework. I was ready to throw something through the TV when he grabbed the vicodin bottle, and I was so happy they didn't go down that road. I'm really looking forward to next week.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I don't know if you guys know this but my friend told me that she read that Hugh Laurie is actually beginning to have leg problems because of all the pretend limping he does on the show, further adding that his doctor has told him he has to quit doing that.

So, either the show will end or House will be miraculously cured lol.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
spacer.gif

Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!

I don't know if you guys know this but my friend told me that she read that Hugh Laurie is actually beginning to have leg problems because of all the pretend limping he does on the show, further adding that his doctor has told him he has to quit doing that.

So, either the show will end or House will be miraculously cured lol.
Yup. Here's a link to the story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1214736/The-limping-Dr-House-wrecked-knees-says-Laurie.html?ITO=1490

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I started hearing that around the summer before season 3 I think, which is why I was surprised the miracle cure at the end of S2 didn't stick.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
It was nice to see the old team back together again for another hurrah, but I'm not okay with what Chase did. There's no reset button that reverses his betrayal of the Hippocratic Oath. Even if the autopsy ultimately proves that it was whatever he used the blood to fake, it doesn't change the fact that he intended harm.

On the other hand, I enjoyed House's storyline with the other House.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wow, that was an unexpected ethically challenging episode of House tonight. It's been a while since I've watch a show and my mouth was agape by what unfolded in the final minutes. Of course, Chase will have to deal with the repercussions and fallout, as well as Foreman, but he did get called out and Chase manned up as best as he thought he could in spite of the situation. Not saying it was right, but in his mind, it became justifiable.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
You seriously need to see the DVDs. But Dexter is a police analyst who hunts down murders/psychos who get off on prison sentences.. or he arranges for them to get off.. so he can then kill & butcher them to dump them into the ocean ;)

One of Dexter's big methods is to grab people behind a door and stick them in the neck with a tranquilizer shot to knock them out. When they wake up, they are generally completely immobilized so he can lecture them about the wrong in their life before he cuts them apart. :)

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Unless I read the actors are off the show I think it's pretty certain both 13 and Taub will be back. They've been doing this too much lately, fooled me once with Wilson. Won't fool me again, House!

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Who cares?

That was the most boring HOUSE episode ever. And, what a lame ending! The idiot billionaire who just bankrupted himself in 2 min (implausible at best) toasting pizza with his son?

Next!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks