What's new

"House" - How's the DVD? (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
I'm talking about the 1986 horror-comedy starring William Katt. I know that Anchor Bay released it, (paired with "House II: The Second Story"), as a Limited Edition, (20,000 copies), 2-disc set last summer and that both of them were released individually, (with different cover art), just last week. I'm planning on getting the individual release of "House" due to the fact that I hate "House II: The Second Story". Plus, the LE 2-disc is quite a bit higher in price and I'm not paying extra for House II.
So, to anyone who has seen the DVD....How's the transfer? Is the commentary worth listening to? Do you like this film?

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I got the House 2-disc LE a while ago, only so I could pop in the House 2 DVD and turn on the commentary. I just had to find out how to pronounce Arye Gross's name. I turned it off right after the director mentioned it. I hate that movie, but Bill Maher is funny.

BTW, it's pronounced 'airy'

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks